Welcome, finally, to the 2.0 update, A.K.A. the “I Can’t Beelieve It’s Not Butter(flies)” Update!
This update is now out on all PC platforms! (NOT consoles)
It’s been a while and we’ve been working very hard on lot’s of new things for you all to enjoy, and I hope you do! As I’ve mentioned before, although the 1.0 is a finished game in it’s own right there was lots of things I still wanted to do with APICO and lots of other things I wanted to add.
This 2.0 update is the first of three planned content updates (Terraria / MC style), and covers lots of new things including:
- New NPCs! Meet new friends Codey & Sto, research partners from the Mainland (!)
- Butterflies! Beeautiful flapping friends to find and discover
- Solitary Bees! Bees that don’t work in hives but live alone??
- New Flowers! More fancy flowers, each with their own new effects on the environment!
- More books! We know you love reading, otherwise why are you playing APICO? <3
- Improved Dialogue System! Now you won’t miss all the wonderful writing Jamie has done, plus some new dialogue!
- Incense! Finally you can make candles, plus your own incense through the magic of Alchemy!
- More Music! The wonderful bee-sides by Mothense have been added <3
- More decoration! Lots more decoration items, tiles, walls and more!
- More achievements! 16 more delicious achievements to get hold of!
- Loads more freakin’ bugs I am sure because I am just one person!!! :D
There’s more than that too but that’s what the changelog below is for, and buckle up cos it’s a doozy! We both can’t wait for you to all experience the new content and to see what you all make of it <3
(N.B. You do NOT need to make a new world to experience all the new content! The new NPCs will be added to existing worlds automagically!) ~ Ell