A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
APICO is a laid-back beekeeping sim game about breeding, collecting, & conserving bees!
Leave your boring city job behind to return to your family home in Port APICO and get back to your beekeeping roots.
Set in a series of lush environments, APICO uniquely combines resource gathering, biology, and beekeeping minigames, taking ideas from a mix of real-life and fantasy apiculture & floriculture.
On your journey you'll rediscover lost species, cross-breed new bees, and help repopulate the islands.
- Live out your wildest beekeeping fantasies – sting free!
- Unique crafting & beekeeping minigames that drive gameplay progression
- Cross-breed different bees to discover over 30 new species
- Make and sell honey, Apicola, and other beekeeping products
- Repopulate lost species and release them back into the wild
- Multiple biomes to explore, each with their own unique bee species
- Uncover the forgotten secrets of the APICO islands
- Play together with friends in 4 player online co-op
APICO is being created by the TNgineers, two brothers - Ell & Jamie, inspired by their love of casual and crafting games.
They wanted to make something relaxing, intriguing, and semi-educational (just don't think about the magical bees). Ell builds nice things and Jamie makes sure he breaks them.
Bees are integral to our gameplay, as they are to our real-world ecosystem.
We want to promote bee conservation and will be donating a portion of sales towards national and international beekeeping charities.
You can also find other ways to help do you part on our website.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $19.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- 2.0.024 days ago
- APICO 2.0 - I Can't Beelieve It's Not Butter(flies)29 days ago
- Apis 1.4.1Jun 24, 2022
- Apis 1.3.2Jun 13, 2022
- Apis 1.3.0Jun 07, 2022
- Apis 1.2.0May 25, 2022
- APICO - Out Now!May 20, 2022
- Demo 4.7Oct 01, 2021